Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Oh That Noise


We all experience this from one time or another.  That one family member that can cause so much havoc, that one co-worker that seems to always be negative, that terrible DX that was just given to you, or the spirit of hatred that has spread across the land.  Yet do we ever stop and dwell on how all of these types of things are just satan’s noises?

Psalm 93:4

The LORD on high IS MIGHTIER THAN THE NOISE OF MANY waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.

Oh but I’m worried about that DX…noise
Oh but they really frustrate me…noise
Oh but this government…noise
Oh but this job…noise

I am beginning to realize within my spirit, not just my mind that God is greater than any noise of life.  I can choose to have faith in the noise or have faith in my God.  Yes, there are times when this feels easier said than done, BUT either we’re going to believe God’s word is life or not! 
I encourage you to stand on His promises and proclaim His words of life that God is mightier than any of satan noises! 
 
Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment